a comfortable 1 hour drive from Melbourne.
A family run and operated business providing affordable and friendly accommodation to visitors, travellers and trades people alike. The motel is situated within a stone's throw of the Goulburn River which meanders itsway around Seymour; a comfortable 1 hour drive from Melbourne.
All guest rooms at the motel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guest rooms feature a desk.
- » Located in a quiet and secluded position, just off the Old Hume Highway,
- » rooms feature wireless broadband Internet access
- » Austar cable TV and offer single, double and family accommodation for larger groups.
- » Seymour Railway Heritage centre to the Vietnam Veterans
- » when discovering all the region has to offer, ranging from heritage walks, winery trails, horse racing, the Puckapunyal Tank Museum